Friday, August 21, 2009

A little about me

Hi, I'm Rohit Rao. My interests include listening to music n playing my violin, basketball, reading books and hangin out with friends. Just ur average teenager. I also write poems and stories when I feel like it. I guess my strong opinions on things help me in this regard.
Recently, I had four long months of vacations after my CET exam, so I've bin pretty much utilizing this time to write all kindsa stuff. Then I figured a blog would be as good a way to share it with everyone as any. I'll be uploading my blog whenever i write somethin new, so if u're interested, do keep lookin in n feel free to share any appreciation n critisicm with me. My email id's rohurox@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. ur poems r powerful and expressive... keep up d gud work...

    ReplyDelete