Monday, May 10, 2010

Through the eyes of a goat

i wrote this as i was surfin wiki, listenin to Ozric tentacles...so it might tend to be diffuse, but those in the sherlock mood, can follow my instructions. Once you're done reading the poem and wondering what it means, wiki 'the seven princes of hell' or better yet, 'peter binsfeld's classification of demons', rework it a bit n watch :)...also, search Baphomet aft that...n also, on a different note, also Heaven's Gate, this work is FULL of references :)...

Come totter with me at the world's ends,
Have a chit-chat with some of my friends.
Misunderstood they lie, objects of hate,
But they have a spare key to Heaven's gate.

Let us meet Cluiref, my very first friend,
The spirit of the oak tree that refused to bend.
Here's Monmam, from the many pages of lore,
With the undying thirst to ever want more.

There's Dasomeus in that corner, all coy,
He's the monger that started the saga of Troy.
Naveliath, the one that considers all meagre,
The father of the sentiment that killed Ceaser.

Bezubbeel, of which many a false yarn been knit,
With all the hunger of a bottomless pit.
Natsa, looks at peace with so little mirth,
He's caused all that discord back on earth.

Phelebrog, plays his nasty little game,
He makes sure everything remains just the same.
These are the seven, that complete my set,
Although there are countless others, discounted yet.

And so in my little kingdom, I rule over them,
I, their master, known as Phobatem.

No comments:

Post a Comment